Rip'n Snap Vol. 1

Rip'n Snap Vol. 1
Click on this picture - it will take you directly to the first'n free edition of Rip'n Snap

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Slalom session in Lynæs 5.5.12

Windy, sunshine, the dudes on their slalom gear!!!

I drove up to Lynæs yesterday to watch and shoot some pic's of some of the slalom-dudes.
The weather was magnificent and conditions for slalom couldn't be better, so here is a little photo journey from yesterday. 
PS. I have to be honest....It didn't make my "pissss boil" but all of these guy's sure as hell had a great time out there in the beautiful and very clear sunshine, and it made it worth the drive :)

First sequence is Tim in a perfect power lay down jibe























I somehow like the look of all the kites in the sky - remind me of "something Chinese" 




The ferry to "the other side"


Henrik Carstens fully powered up on his slalom toy










Here's some "Max power"!!!


.....and some "Happy Henrik".....











Dead seal in Rågeleje, here I meet up with "Mr. Anders" and he told me that in front of his house in Ålsgårde he found a dead Marsvin ( a dolphin species ) - it makes me sad to see such a beautiful animal lying like this. And also worried, because I know a bit about how much shit which is dumped into the ocean these days.......









No comments:

Post a Comment