Rip'n Snap Vol. 1

Rip'n Snap Vol. 1
Click on this picture - it will take you directly to the first'n free edition of Rip'n Snap

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Early morning spring session in Sweden

It was "howling" all night and that means ...waves...so when Olie contacted me asking if I were keen on a early morning photo session, I just couldn't resist the possibility of getting some nice shots in the box.
Next morning at 4 o'clock when my alarm clock "went crazy" I was really tempted to stay in my warm bed. But the sound of the strong wind outside was too powerful to ignore, so 20 min later I found myself driving in my car, aiming for Sweden, and meeting up with Alex and Olie in Helsingør.
Today I'm so glad I "pulled my ass" out of bed, because it was one of the most perfect mornings I have ever experinced. Nice size waves, perfect wind direction, and fantastic light all morning from a clear sky. I shoot a huge load of pic's, and some of these shots I will be used for a special edition of Rip'n Snap only about some of the surf sceenes in Scandinavia, something I really look forward to put together.


Anyway her is a very short little photo journey from yesterdays epic surf session with Olie and Alex in Sweden - and a great crowd of "stoked dudes" defeating the cold and just having a great time out there all morning. 


I really hope that the "Wind Gods" will keep the low's coming "like pearls on a string" the rest of the "twenty-twelve" season.....we will see.....after this fantastic morning I'm very optimistic.













































No comments:

Post a Comment