Rip'n Snap Vol. 1

Rip'n Snap Vol. 1
Click on this picture - it will take you directly to the first'n free edition of Rip'n Snap

Sunday, November 6, 2011

"Big W" - Vol. 3


"Big W" - Vol. 3

Just to make sure that I do not offend my "new best friend - Don the Dick" - I'll really try to be humble, by not writing to much - otherwise I'm probably going to be critizised for being a totally "Tool" when it comes to my english grammar and spelling. 
So I will just stick to pronounse that here's the third photo session from a fantastic and very epic Wednesday on "the other side of the pawn" visiting our fantastic brother nation.

Keep it up guy's you were all looking fantastic out there - lot's og great action for a photographer - I really enjoyed this photo session in this charming little Swedish village by the ocean.


























PS. more pic's from this session coming soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment