Rip'n Snap Vol. 1

Rip'n Snap Vol. 1
Click on this picture - it will take you directly to the first'n free edition of Rip'n Snap

Friday, October 21, 2011

I just read this new really great e-book from René Qvist.


Fantastic! The Turquoise Wave has an awesome way of explaining the impossible, about consciousness and how to be happy in life. René Qvist has created a little masterpiece of a story that you can’t let go until you have read it to the end. I am impressed!
                                                                   M. Wengler / Editor  Rip'n Snap



Have you ever wondered about how your life is and if you made the right choices along the "dusty road called life"??. Well I certainly have and I strongly believe that it's a very healthy reflection to stop for a moment, once in a while, and take look at things in a bit more holistic perspective. Just to be able to try to make the right discussions in this very stressed and so material oriented world we live in these days.

René Qvist who is a Danish surfer, has written his first novella, which is a great little story about a surfer - Thomas - who is trying to find the way back to him self and the real values in his life. I won't reveal anything here, that would be such a shame, but I can only say that I read this short story in one strike - I simply had to keep on reading it to the end, cause I really liked it a lot!! - So if you need some brilliant inspiration to se things in a new and very interesting perspective, during these dark winter days we are facing now, then I can highly recommend this little e-book. 

If you want to learn more about René Qvist and give The Turquoise Wave a shot (it doesn't cost much - and I love that no trees are "killed" to make these e-books, besides that they are really affordably when it comes to prizing ) then use this link HERE and it will take you right to René Qvist's website - Happy Reading!!

Mark W.
Editor / Rip'n Snap.



No comments:

Post a Comment