Rip'n Snap Vol. 1

Rip'n Snap Vol. 1
Click on this picture - it will take you directly to the first'n free edition of Rip'n Snap

Friday, September 23, 2011

Cold Hawaii pic's coming up

As most of you already know, I was attending at the Cold Hawaii World cup in Klitmøller, and it was an absolutely BLAST.
Two years in  row the people behind this super event have experinced some really serious wind and waves - and to honest - they must have a direct connection to the Weather Gods - because NOBODY are that lucky :O)
Anyway I shot a huge amount of pic's both last year and this year. I have no intention in compeeting with the "super fresh flow" of live streaming, blogs, websites etc. who do a superb job of keeping everybody updated.
So instead I will create a special Klitmøller edition of Rip'n Snap from the last two years. A photo journey seen with my eyes from this little wind-blown-city, I love so much. But it will take a bit of time to create this edition, so bear with me and keep an eye on Rip'n Snap once in a while.

"Used to be fresh - just got a bit fresher!" :O)
Mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment